Be Ready for the “New Normal” With Dynamics 365 Sales and Customer Service
During this time of uncertainty, many companies are being affected in one way or another. Some are seeing a complete standstill. Others are doing their best to hold on, while other might even be seeing a surge in business. The economy is at a discouraging slowdown.
If your business has slowed down but still looking to reopen soon, you can take advantage of time on your hands to make large improvements that can have an exponential affect.
Now is a opportunity to reevaluate your business processes and marketing strategies, so that when the economy bounces back, you are ready. There is a great possibility that when the economy does bounce back, it will happen very quickly. Turn downtime into an opportunity to get ready for when the economy takes an upturn.
Companies that invest their time researching and improving will greatly benefit when we come out of this. Being able to process business faster will put you ahead of your competitors. Use the time to plan now so that you can reap the benefits later. Implementing a new Dynamics 365 CRM system is a great way to get started.
Watch you productivity go through the roof with Dynamics 365!
Here are a few ways that Dynamics 365 helps you to be more productive and efficient.
- Helps you to be more Organized – This is what CRM is all about!
- Personalized dashboards enable you to see the information you need to see when you need to see it.
- Dynamics 365 integrates emails, tasks, and calendars in one easy to maintain and managed location.
- Helps you Prioritize – Are you feeling overwhelmed with work? Do you have more on your plate than you can handle? Do you have so many tasks to complete that you don’t know where to start? First, you need step back, take a deep breath, and then begin to prioritize. When you prioritize your tasks, you can be more productive. D365 can help you prioritize your tasks. All of your tasks are displayed on a dashboard. At a glance, you can see what needs to be done.
- Helps you to be more productive and efficient
- Having all pertinent information in one central location makes it easier to collaborate with others in your organization.
- Dynamics 365 Mobile allows you to access Dynamics 365 wherever you are.
- Metrics and detailed reporting – easily create reports that are completely tailored to your business.
- Saves you time
- Because of D365’s tight integration with so many programs you are likely using already, you don’t have to switch programs as much (statistic about lost time)
- Because all information in one place, you don’t have to waste precious time looking all over at spreadsheets and post-it for contact information, etc.
- To learn more ways that Dynamics 365 can help your business visit our recent blog titled Six Reasons your Business Needs Dynamics 365.
- You might be already using Dynamics 365, but you may not be getting the most out of your system. Use this downtime to examine where you need to make improvements.
So now you know your business needs Dynamics 365. What’s next?
With enCloud9’s Accelerators, your business can have a powerful CRM up and running – and you’ll know how to use it. enCloud9’s Accelerators are prepackaged Dynamics 365 implementations designed to get your business up and running on Dynamics 365 in approximately seven days. We have used our extensive experience with small to mid-sized businesses to create these easy-to-deploy tools for sales, marketing, and customer service teams. All of enCloud9’s Accelerator packages include Dynamics 365 licensing and user setup, as well as a focused set of customizations for your team to quickly start using Dynamics 365.
enCloud9 has 3 Accelerator packages:
- Sales Accelerator – enCloud9’s Sales Accelerator is the new generation of CRM quickstart.
- Track leads, optimize sales activities, and close deals faster.
- Marketing Accelerator – Marketing Automation + CRM = Customer Insights. When marketing and sales teams work together, organizations have clear insights into your customer’s journey.
- Service Accelerator – Intelligent customer service empowers your business to deliver effortless experiences that leave your customers thinking not about the process, but how easy their journey to purchase was. Our Service Accelerator unifies how people experience your business.
We are here to help
enCloud9 is a recognized expert in helping organizations like your get the most out of their Power Apps and Dynamics 365 system. Contact us to get started today with one of enCloud9’s Accelerator packages. In addition, you may want to visit our blog or our YouTube Channel, where you will find various tips and tricks, as well as any updates or news in the Power Platform