Did you know that Accounting firms were among the first businesses to use computers? Well, that certainly makes sense because what computers do best is crunch numbers! Although accounting firms can greatly benefit from using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (Customer Relationship Management), unfortunately, many do not utilize this great solution. Many accounting firms that have implemented a CRM solution have reported at least a 50% raise in revenue.
Some of the most substantial concerns for accounting firms are growth and increasing revenue. While there are many options out there that can help with these problems, none have proven to be as effective as adding a CRM. An accounting firm’s most valuable asset is their client list. Why would you not want to have it in a centralized, sharable, computerized location? Shouldn’t your most valuable assets be adequately guarded? Implementing a CRM properly takes team commitment, planning, and coordination, and a lot of work initially, but it is a smart investment. It will make your life easier in the long run, and the benefits are endless. To learn more about Dynamics 365 CRM and how it can help your business, click here.
A CRM allows for key data to be tracked and recorded in one centralized location. Obtaining this detailed information can affect many aspects of business.
- New Service Offerings– Attaining and recording such detailed information can allow accounting firms to provide not only the typical tax services but to suggest and provide clients with added services. It can allow accountants to go the extra mile and really meet the client’s needs. Records can be kept for what services have worked well for other clients in the past and as a result, specific services can be recommended. A CRM can identify cross-selling or upselling opportunities that may have otherwise been missed.
- Enhanced Client Satisfaction– Really knowing what the customer wants and needs, allows a tailor-made solution to be created. Happier and satisfied clients means not only potential repeat service but also referrals and new opportunities. As a result, the cost of new client acquisition will be decreased. This ultimately increases revenue.
- Targeted Marketing Communications– The detailed information obtained will allow you to specifically address clients needs and issues. A targeted marketing communication can be sent rather than a generic one. This way you can make sure the information is relevant, and something people want to hear. We all know that we need to market to potential customers, but it is also important to market to existing ones. Having all the contact information for your current clients in one place makes this task much easier, as opposed to having to go all over to look for it.
- Efficiency and Productivity– Having all data in one centralized location, rather than spread out amongst many applications and locations, is by far more efficient. Having the data in one shareable location is definitely a big benefit. This allows for better coordination and teamwork, which in turn is more productive.
- Follow up– Having a CRM allows for easier follow-up. You can record what you and the client talked about last time and in a way- you can pick up where you left off.
- Easier Transition– When a partner retires or leaves the firm, it is easier to transfer information or clients to a new partner when all the information is digitalized and in one central location, as opposed to just being in someone’s head or written down on a piece of paper.
Why Dynamics 365 the best option for accounting firms
The use of multiple software systems hinders productivity and the ability to build strong relationships with clients. Dynamics 365 CRM integrates with many familiar programs that are already being used, such as Outlook and Office 365. Also, Dynamics 365 CRM can be easily customized to meet your company’s needs. To learn more about why Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is the right choice for you, read our blog titled Six Reasons You Need a CRM and Why Microsoft Dynamics is the Right Choice For You!
Now it’s Your Turn
enCloud9 has one of the most experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM teams in the US. From pre-sales to project management, and user support, we respond quickly with our expertise to answer your questions.
Our history dates back to 2009 – During the Dynamics CRM 4.0 days! – but our experience dates back even longer. Our consultants have been advising companies for almost thirty years to give them the tools to achieve their goals. Our experience leads to your success. We use our unique approach in helping small and medium-sized businesses lower their costs and boost productivity through Microsoft’s powerful range of cloud-based software.
We can be contacted at our webform or call us today at 1-844-264-0729
To read more about the benefits of a CRM solution, read our recent blog entry “Can Your Business Benefit From a CRM?”