Microsoft Dynamics 365 empower your sales force by helping them to:
- Expand targets by making more sales in fewer strokes with Microsoft
- Dynamics CRM integrated sales intelligence.
- Save time by fully automating the sales process, reducing administration and verification tasks.
- Gain insight into leads, drivers, time charts and more.
- Keep up with all facets of the sales process. Real-time dashboards allow a continual view of all data, communications, news and social media in one place on any device.
- Stay in touch with customers effortlessly and time-appropriately, across print and digital platforms.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 boosts marketing team success by helping them to:
- Plan, evaluate, and deliver target campaigns with Microsoft Dynamics Marketing, which matches sales to leads faster than ever.
- Be more creative with multi-channel marketing where customers can be reached across multiple touch-points on the go. Microsoft Social Listening allows you to monitor, manage and engage with your customers across social media.
- Organize team engagement and communications more easily, reducing time wastage and distraction.
- Take out the tedium of smaller repetitive tasks and enable a focus on wider goals.
- Measure success with behavioral and marketing analytics.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps your customer care department to:
- Access and share key information plus any customer communications, avoiding on-going issues and delay.
- Resolve complaints swiftly by keeping a clear customer profile and purchase history plus details of your care staff’s actions.
- Create long-term profitability by enabling them to up-sell or cross-sell to an unconvinced customer so that they either return or recommend the service or product.
- Anticipate customer care concerns by building awareness of regular or intermittent satisfaction issues.
- Evaluate your service with analysis reports.
Everything you need in one powerful suite of tools