When choosing a
Customer Engagement solution:
- Price– not only upfront costs, but long term costs, benefits.
- Objectives– have clearly defined goals and build your CRM around them. .
- Employee buy-in/ User Friendliness
- Multi-platform support
- Scalability– A CRM should grow with your business.
Ask yourself if the CRM:
- Boosts efficiency
- Improves customer satisfaction, service, and loyalty
- Reduces costs
- Improves profits.
Make sure your CRM has these basic functionalities:
- Lead management and sales
- Reports and dashboards
- Call center
- Workflows and approvals
Salesforce may not be the right choice. Read our infographic to learn about 13 reasons Dynamics 365 is a better choice.
If you are looking to purchase Salesforce or are already using Salesforce, please download our infographic.