January Webinar: Increase Productivity with the Dynamics 365 App for outlook
SAVE TIME WITH DYNAMICS 365 APP FOR OUTLOOK!
Most business users respond to emails all day. Oftentimes these email dictate which tasks you focus on and help you to prioritize the tasks you need to work on. The main way you communicate with your customers and coworkers is email, so doesn’t it make sense that your email would be integrated with your CRM system? If you are tired of toggling between disconnected programs then join our webinar to learn how Dynamics 365 works with Outlook. Increase productivity with Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
Microsoft sees the value of tight integration between the programs you use every day. The integration between Outlook and Dynamics 365 is certainly no exception. And because the app is built on the Unified Interface, which uses responsive web design, the user is provided with an optimal viewing experience regardless of device they are on. Increase productivity and tap the power of Dynamics 365 apps while you’re using Outlook on the desktop, web, or phone.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
enCloud9 and Dynamics365support.com partner to bring you an informative webinar titled Increase Productivity with the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook. Join us on Jan. 17 at 1pm CST as we dive into the Dynamics 365 App for Outlook.
This webinar will walk you through many of the app’s best features for increasing productivity throughout the workday.
We will demonstrate:
• Syncing email messages, meetings, and appointments to accounts, opportunities, and other records.
• Adding contacts, leads, cases, knowledge articles, SOWs, and more to a record in Dynamics 365 – all from Outlook
• Using Relationship assistant to get additional insights on your customers.
• Easily adding email templates, knowledge articles, and sales literature to emails sent from Outlook.
• Viewing information about Dynamics 365 contacts and leads while you while you’re viewing emails and meetings in Outlook.
• Opening Dynamics 365 records directly while working in Outlook.
**Our demo will include mobile and Power Apps scenarios and is appropriate for Dynamics 365 users still using the old Outlook integration as well as model-driven Power Apps looking for an easy way to integrate emails.