Get Paid Faster and Sell More With Dynamics 365 Credit Card Processing
Credit Card payment has become one of the most common forms of payment today. In the past, businesses would have had to have their accounting department do all the payment processing, which would take more time. With the ability to accept credit card payments directly in Dynamics 365 Sales, this process has become much faster and simplified. There are many benefits to Dynamics 365 Credit Card Processing.
Benefits of Dynamics 365 Credit Card Processing
There are a number of benefits to being able to accept credit card payments directly in Dynamics 365.
- Save Money – Every business is looking for ways to save money. With credit card processing in Dynamics 365, you are not paying processing fees. Since efficiency and productivity are increased, overhead costs are reduced.
- Save Time – Processing credit cards directly in CRM is now faster and you can count on having the money in your bank in about 24 hours. Get paid faster and sell more!
- Simplify payment process – Navigating through the confusing world of credit card processing becomes much easier – allowing you to focus on running your business. By saving customer card information, you can set up recurring payments.
*It is easy to set up credit card processing in Dynamics 365. You can get started in a matter of minutes!
- Versatile and Convenient – Accept payment from anywhere. Customers can make payments online.
When might someone want to use credit card processing in Dynamics 365?
There are a number of instances in which it would be handy to be able to accept credit cards in Dynamics 365. For example, if you are selling tickets online to an event, having salespeople process software sales, or accepting donations to an organization. Those are just a few times you may want to utilize this. The list goes on…
Data protection should be one of your main priorities. Rest assured that your business and customer data is safeguarded. Trust plays an important role in customers’ willingness to share sensitive data with you.
- Tokenization technology to provide the highest level of security.
- Data encryption
- Off site cloud based storage of customer information
For years, clients have asked for a simple solution for processing credit cards within Dynamics 365. enCloud9 in partnership with iSolutions present iPayments, an easy to use add-on for Dynamics 365 that makes credit card processing easy. To learn more about Dynamics 365 credit card processing, watch the video of our webinar and download the presentation.
enCloud9 has one of the most experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM teams in the US. From pre-sales to project management, and user support, we will respond quickly with our expertise to answer your questions. Our history dates back to 2009, but our experience dates back even longer. Our consultants have been advising companies for over thirty years to give them the tools to achieve their goals. Our experience leads to your success. We use our unique approach to help small and medium-sized businesses lower their costs and boost productivity through Microsoft’s powerful range of cloud-based software. Contact the professionals at enCloud9 today to find out how Dynamics 365 can help your business.