The 2022 release wave 2 plan covers all new functionalities planned to be released from October 2022 to March 2023. We will give you a rundown of a few of the features that are new and planned for Dynamics 365 Sales.
By using Conversation Intelligence, salespeople attain valuable insights – allowing them to close more deals.
- Capture every customer interaction to provide real-time insights and action items
- Correlate conversation style to business outcomes for more effective selling
- Get tips and suggestions while on a call with a customer
- Use AI-powered insights to guide your customer conversations
Dynamics 365 Sales offers reports that allow users to better understand their sales process and gauge their performance.
- Access comprehensive and standardized Sales product use insights quickly and easily
- Track your progress using a seller dashboard
Sales Accelerator and process automation
The many enhancements to Sales accelerator enable salespeople better engage with their clients and ultimately win more deals.
- Engage your customers using SMS
- Customizable worklist cards for right contextual information to the seller
- Enhanced sequence creation experience with new designer
- Use sequences and Up next with any form, and empower sellers to create sequences
- Improve customer engagement by identifying duplicate leads and contacts
- Improve sales processes using A B testing in sequences
- Improve assignment accuracy using segment priority
- Coach sellers with manager dashboards and improve seller efficiency with seller KPIs
- Guide sellers to work simultaneously
- Improve lead engagement rates with validated emails
- Improve process efficiency using sequence insights
In addition, we have written a blog about the New Sequence Designer – which was made generally available this month.
Teams and Outlook Collaboration
Microsoft Teams and Outlook integration allow salespeople to be productive wherever they are.
- Microsoft Viva Sales – is an app that empowers salespeople with AI-powered sales insights and data automation through Microsoft 365 and Teams. We are working on an article on Viva Sales right now and should have it published in the next couple of weeks.
How can we help?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions about your current system or the Dynamics 365 2022 wave 2 release. We will be posting further blogs when more details become available.
We will continue to update you as we learn more details. Watch our blog for more details or sign up to receive our monthly newsletter.
Contact us today. We’d love to hear about you and discuss how Dynamics 365 can drive the digital transformation and change the way you do business. Our goal is to make sure are getting the most out of your Dynamics 365.
enCloud9 is your Premier Dynamics 365 Partner. When engaging with enCloud9, you are engaging with a gold-certified partner that is up to date with the latest technology.
enCloud9 is focused on bringing you the latest on sales, marketing and customer service. You might enjoy a recent blog article we wrote about some of the forgotten or under-utilized features of Dynamics 365 such as Kanban Boards and Goals.