As part of the 2022 Release Wave 2, Microsoft has announced the launch of a new version of sequence designer. The new sequence designer will be made generally available in October 2022, but early access is now available.
Features of the New Sequence Designer
The new sequence designer is an updated and modern user experience that makes it easy for users to create and maintain sequences. The new designer features:
- A modern UX with an enhanced editing experience
- A new side panel for editing
- A sleek top command bar that shows relevant options and leaves more space for editing
- Enhanced error handling that enables easy identification and resolution of any error
- Consistency of marketing journey and sales sequences – so you don’t have to learn two systems
- An exit icon to effortlessly identify the end of any sequence branch
- Changes are auto preserved in the browser and can be saved with a single click
- A new sequence pop-up with an improved UI
How does this affect me?
In October 2022, your existing sequences will be migrated to the new designer – but why wait until then? Enable the new designer, get yourself acquainted with it, and make sure your sequences are working with the new designer. Click here to enable the new sequence designer.
Click here to see a list of all features available for early access.
In addition to the new sequence designer, there are numerous updates coming to Dynamics 365 Sales! The new updates coming to Sales from October 2022 through March 2023 includes updates to the following areas:
- Conversation intelligence
- Sales Accelerator and process automation
- Teams and Outlook collaboration
How can we help?
If you’ve got an upcoming Dynamics 365 deployment and are looking to get the most out of your CRM, turn to enCloud9 for assistance.
From platform selection to licensing to implementation and go live, we guide you every step of the way. Once you are live, enCloud9’s Dynamics 365 Management Services support your users and keep your system up-to-date and running smoothly. To learn more, contact us today.
We’d love to hear about your business and discuss how our custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions can work with your business and its specific needs.
One of our goals at enCloud9 is to make sure you are getting the most out of your Dynamics 365. Recently, weve written about some forgotten and underutilized features of Dynamics 365. Here are some articles we think you might enjoy: