13 Signs That Your CRM Sucks
So you think your CRM sucks?
If you think your CRM sucks, then it probably does. Our nine years of experience with Dynamics 365 has shown us more sucky CRMs than you would believe. We’ve compiled a list of some of the worst problems that we’ve fixed for our clients.
- You built it yourself!
- Home-Brewed CRM systems are usually one step above an Access database.
- Maybe your Dynamics 365 partner has disappeared off the face of the earth or been gobbled up by another firm?
- Unexplained error messages pop up frequently?
- Crashes because of code written years ago that doesn’t work anymore?
- Significant staff turnover since Dynamics CRM 365 went live?
- And have they been trained?
- Out of date versions of CRM with version numbers like 3.0, 4.0, 2011 or 2013?
- Lack of management buy-in and expectations?
- Sales workflows which don’t align with your changing business processes?
- Do your salespeople complain about CRM making their lives more difficult instead of easier?
- Employees who are “working around” Dynamics 365?
- Dashboards which fail to give you actionable data.
- Duplicate of bad data
- Is your CRM not helping to improve your business?
If you have identified any of these as issues as a problem, it might be that your CRM needs a rescue. When your Dynamics 365 doesn’t seem to be meeting your needs, you might think the best step is the scrap Dynamics 365 and start over. Before you look at other solutions, think about a CRM Rescue and Repair. It might be all you need are a few adjustments.
Dynamics 365 Rescue
A Dynamics 365 rescue is the more drastic process and should only be utilized if your CRM is delivering far below your expectations. Low User adoption is the biggest indicator of a failed CRM implementation. CRM is a big investment and you want your employees to use it and for it for their benefit. If your sales team is bypassing entering leads and opportunities, that is a problem! The solution might be gamification, further employee training, or integrating data from your website into CRM.
Dynamics 365 Repair
Repair is different than rescue in that your CRM is being actively used, but it just doesn’t seem as beneficial as it could be. Possibly you are not getting the information you need. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is designed to provide you with valuable information to manage the productivity of your sales, marketing. In order to ensure a successful CRM deployment, it is important to first understand defining key success metrics, and refining business processes.
Does Your CRM Need a Rescue?
- We learn about your business, how you use Dynamics CRM or 365 today, and what you see as the shortfalls that need to be addressed.
- We demo a plain vanilla or lightly customized Dynamics 365 system, We have found that many times, CRM users may not know of the many improvements and features added to Dynamics 365 over the years. Seeing Dynamics 365 with the fresh eyes of a clean system usually triggers new ideas and new ways to bring processes into Dynamics 365.
- After identifying the reasons for failure, we create and document a staged plan to rescue and repair your Dynamics 365. Our experienced team to turn your project around.
Our goal is to get your Dynamics 365 CRM back on track with lightning speed and reasonable cost. Contact us today at 1-844-264-0729 and we will deliver a tactical rescue plan that promises a quick return on your investment. Click here to learn more about our Dynamics 365 Rescue and Repair service.
If your CRM sucks, maybe it needs a rescue?