The day you “Go-Live” with your Dynamics 365 is a major milestone, but with enCloud9 as your partner, it doesn’t mean that you are alone.
What happens after Go-Live?
The first few days after Go-Live is the ideal time to dive in and start using Dynamics 365 for your sales management system. After that, take a breather but keep an eye on how your team is using Dynamics 365. Questions to ask yourself are: what quick fixes do I want my implementation partner to make, does my Dynamics 365 implementation align with my goals, and does my Dynamics 365 instance meet my needs?
We recommend focuses on these items after Go-Live:
- Onboarding more users beyond the core users
- Adjusting security roles – as needed – making certain users can access the data that they need to do their jobs, but not the data that should be kept private.
- Modifying Dashboards and views to present data in meaningful ways.
- Reviewing user documentation and additional training such as lunch and learns.
Next, is the time to plan for future phases of your implementation. You also need to ensure that your partner is able to support your implementation after the project is complete.
enCloud9’s Microsoft Dynamics 365 Support Services offer a couple different options for you:
- Managed Services from enCloud9 – We offer proactive, subscription-based services to ensure our clients get the most out of their Dynamics 365 investment. These services include fixed monthly support contracts, blocks of hours, or pay-as-you-go plans.
- Training your support team– if you would rather keep your CRM support team in house, enCloud9 will train your administrative team for you.
To learn more about enCloud9’s support services, click here.
How can we help?
If you’ve got an upcoming Dynamics 365 deployment and are looking to get the most out of your CRM, turn to enCloud9 for assistance.
From platform selection to licensing to implementation and go live, we guide you every step of the way. Once you are live, enCloud9’s Dynamics 365 Management Services support your users and keep your system up-to-date and running smoothly. To learn more, contact us today.
We’d love to hear about your business and discuss how our custom Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions can work with your business and its specific needs.
We recently wrote a blog titled 6 Keys to a Successful CRM implementation. This article has some useful tips for ensuring a smooth implementation project.