Dynamics 365 is constantly updating!
The October 2020 Update brings hundreds of improvements and updates to Dynamics 365 to enable you to transform your business. Some updates started rolling out in August, while others will not be available until November or later. There are generally 2 major updates a year.
Brian Begley started enCloud9’s October webinar by giving us a brief overview of the overall improvements to Dynamics 365 – as well as which updates to expect now and which updates will be released in the coming months. Not everything announced is available on day 1. Brian then demonstrated some of his favorite refinements in his demo environment. Some of his favorites include:
- Enhanced email experience
- New PDF creation process for sending documents to clients
- Simplified, yet more powerful duplicate detection
- Embedded analytics – Power BI in Dynamics 365
- Multi tabbed user interface – makes it easier to serve multiple customers simultaneously
- Improvements to activity management on timeline
- Customer voice improvements – better survey management
Want to Learn More?
In addition to our October update webinar, you might want to download the Dynamics 365 October 2020 Release Pdf.
To read about the new virtual experiences being added to Microsoft Teams, visit our blog.
How Can We Help?
If you have any questions using the new features or if we can help you with any of your Dynamics 365 needs, don’t hesitate to contact us. We would be more than happy to assist you. enCloud9 is a recognized expert in helping organizations like yours to get the most out of their Dynamics 365 system.
Join our November webinar as we discuss Hosting and Marketing a Teams Webinar with Dynamics 365. Don’t miss our webinar on Friday, November 13 at 1:00.
Watch for registration details – coming soon!
Visit our YouTube channel for more informative webinars.